Join Rockwall Gun Club and the Texas Predator Mafia for the 2nd Annual Texas Predator Shootout on February 8, 2020!
Sponsored by: Sniper Hog Lights and Massey’s Advanced Construction
- All hunters are responsible for having proper licensing and obeying all state and federal laws, no exceptions.
- Teams consist of 1-3 member and must hunt within 40yds of each other.
- No trapping allowed
- All kills will be block documented and a limp test video submitted for each harvest. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All thermal and night vision is prohibited.
- Hunt begins at 3:00 pm on Saturday, February 8th, teams must report to weigh-in at Rockwall Gun Club by 10:00 AM Sunday February 9th.
- Teams not inside the gate by 10:00 am will be disqualified, no exceptions.
Teams can pre-register at Rockwall Gun Club beginning January 27th, 2020 until 2:00 PM February 8th. Cost per team is $250
- Coyotes and bobcats are worth 1 point each
- Tie-breaks will be weight determined on total Stringer
- Rockwall Gun Club judging results are final
- Side Pot entry fee is $50 split into 2 pots
- $25 for Big Dog
- $25 for Big Cat
- 100% Payout on side pots
Prizes and Giveaways:
- 1st — 3 Champion Buckles plus 40% payout
- 2nd — 1 Plaque and 20% payout
- 3rd — 1 Plaque and 20% payout
- Team entry enters each member into raffles
- Numerous giveaways from our Sponsors
- Must be present to win all prizes
- Breakfast will be served following weigh-in
Questions and Contact Info:
Chessica Rommell – 214-794-6760
Rockwall Gun Club – 9+72-551-0570
Chad Jeffrey – 214-205-4506