1. All membership applications must be approved by Rockwall Gun Club Board of Governors.
2. All references will be personally contacted by Rockwall Gun Club Board of Governors.
3. An application fee of $125.00 must accompany each application at the time of submission. This
application fee is non- refundable, but will be applied to the initiation fee upon acceptance. In the
event there is a waiting list the application fee will entitle you to remain on the waiting list until a
membership opening is offered to you.
4. Payment for the initiation fee, sales tax and dues to next billing period will be requested upon
5. Rockwall Gun Club is required by the State of Texas to collect sales tax of 8.25% on the
initiation fee and dues.
6. Dues are payable on a monthly or on an annual basis.
7. Current cost of a Resident Membership is broken down as follows:
- Initiation Fee $
- Monthly Dues $
- Sales Tax $
8. Initiation fees may be changed by Rockwall Gun Club Board of Governors at any time.